Purpose


I chose this word because a lot of things happened in my life that I regret and wish It never happened 
with my family and myself but it always has a reason. My word means that in my life everything I do always have a purpose but I will do it with determination. Living my word in 2018 will change my life by having more passion and purpose.The specific steps I will take to live my word is forget about my past and moving on but also forgiving myself because the past is the past and I can’t go back and change it. What I can do is to move on with my life and forgive myself because I did my best what I could have done during those horrible times. I would hold myself accountable with my word by being strong and being happy so good things can happen to my family and myself.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book/Movie comparison

Looking for alaska